Let me ask you a question,
Is stress affecting your business?, is it costing you time and money?
are your staff regularly taking time of sick? leaving you to pay
extra overtime for your staff that do turn up? Stress is not only costing you
but also the tax payer billions of pounds a year, do you pay expensive
insurance policies to protect yourself, from staff Illness if so please read on.
Here at the Freedomthrough Group, we offer a 1 day workshop to cover "Stress Management & well being" within the work place, that can be carried out on site, at you place of work.
A minimum of 5 staff with a maximum of 20 per day, all workbooks and materials are supplied by ourselves
It will provide you with the chance to
Help make you and others more aware of stress and provide the tools to deal with it
To Implement techniques to reduce those pressures which lead to stress
Discuss ways to help you and your colleagues cope with stress in and out of the work place
Consider different personal and organisational coping strategies
If you would like to see an out line of the course , please feel free to contact us on our contacts page
Health and safety executive RIDDOR "is the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995."
All employers have legal responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to ensure the health safety and welfare at work of their employees.
This includes minimising the risk of stress-related illness or injury to employees.
Stress, depression and anxiety are the most common excuses for taking time off sick with work related stress affecting one in five people. Unless workers and bosses take steps to combat stress in the workplace, companies who ignore these figures do so at their peril as they expose themselves to legal action and fines.
What should you be doing
- run a full risk assessment of your company to help identify and manage stress in the workplace
- develop a mental health policy, display it, use it and review it
- recognise that stress at work could be a symptom of problems at home. Provide support for staff via help lines which give access to legal, financial and personal advice which are a great way to provide confidential support to staff and relieve some of the pressures which may be contributing to a stressful environment
- organise work to enable people to take regular breaks or changes of activity from their immediate working environment, even if it just means walking to the water fountain. Ensure workers take their full holiday allowance
- train all your staff in understanding the health issues that may relate to stress
- know how to look for the tell tale signs such as extreme tiredness, frequent absence from work, accidents, "protective" body language and evidence of substance or alcohol abuse
- People suffering from work related stress, depression and anxiety took more than five weeks (29.2 days) off work because of their complaint in 2001/2 accounting for 13.4 million working days lost.
Stress is among the biggest problems in British workplaces, with the cost to the British economy being estimated at £3.7 billion per year, but added to this figure is the immeasurable amount of personal cost that stress and economic inactivity bring
PLEASE DO NOT LET STRESS AFFECT YOUR STAFF, HAPPY STAFF ARE BETTER FOR YOUR COMPANY.
FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION PLEASE CONTACT US USING THIS LINK
We also offer local talks
Although Hypnotherapy is a very personal thing, many people do not want to make that first step, so what I offer is a Group chat, where a few friends can get together listen to the chat and then have an open debate, if you feel your group, (whatever you group may be about), would benefit from this, please do not hesitate to contact myself uysing the contacts page.
We also offer group meditation, sometimes if you are feeling a little low or lost, you can pick up on other peoples negative energy, making it harder to recover
Having a group meditation allows you to experience a group atmosphere and this helps with the letting go of negativity and re-balancing yourself and your mind, so
if you and a few friends would like us to run a meditation then again please do get in touch. these are ideal for weight loss groups , but benefit in many different ways